Friday 26 June 2015

ANVIL & I

I came across these gorgeous pendants during a midnight nursing session. I was looking for something with the initial "m" to celebrate the arrival of my son, Matthew. 

These heart pendants are available from Anvil & I through www.iheartthis.co.za. I ordered mine and a few days later a beautifully packaged necklace arrived. The silver chalks delicate and feminine and the initial is subtle yet perfect for anyone who is as sentimental as me... 

 The only problem now is convincing myself not to wear it for fear that Matthew, who is learning the strength of his hands and fingers, might pull on it too hard!

Visit their website for more gorgeous pieces: www.anvilandi.co.za
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Monday Mommy. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig