Thursday 25 June 2015

THEY JUST DONT FIT ANYMORE

One thing I have realized when it comes to baby clothes is: don't keep any outfit aside for a "special occasion "! 

Every day is a special occasion and your little one will grow so quickly that they may not even get a chance to wear that especially cute outfit even once! I found thIs out the hard way. The good news is at least the outfits are good enough to keep for the next one...wink, wink!


In an attempt to be productive during load-shedding we did a closet clear-out of all the little outfits that don't fit my little man anymore. I was astonished! I have also decided that all future baby showers I am giving larger sized items as everyone gives you the sweet little newborn and 0-3 month outfits but suddenly you get to 3 months and have to do a full shop for the basics again...not that shopping for my gorgeous guy is a bad thing... any excuse to spoil him!

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Monday Mommy. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig