Tuesday 26 April 2016

Monster Slippers


His little toes will be snug this winter in these cute little Monster Slippers! I will admit it is not a store I regularly visit, but a friend of mine had the cutest cupcake slippers for her daughter that she got from PEP...

For only R49.99 they were an absolute bargain and my little bubs just loves them. PEP Stores have a great selection of slippers for girls and boys and at this price you can’t go wrong... 


They also have adorable winter pj's for girls and boys. I bought two pairs that are just perfect for a chilly night - especially when my little guy has a habit of always kicking off his blankets.

Little ones grow so quickly and, knowing that they will only wear an item for a single season, makes the pricing at PEP Stores all the more reasonable.

 
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Monday Mommy. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig