Friday 22 April 2016

Puré in a pouch


As schedules become more chaotic, it can be challenging to find the time to prepare meals from scratch for your little one. So many snacks for children are overloaded with added salts, sugars and preservatives. The Puré Squish range is offers a healthy and easy alternative! It has no preservatives, colourants or flavourants. Squish & Go is a 100% fruit snack in a pouch. Squish Baby is a 100% fruit and veggie puree in a pouch for babies 6 months and up. Squish Breakfast is a delicious breakfast on-the-go in a pouch. So that should cover the whole family!

The range is packaged in 125g pouches that have a 15 month shelf life, with a BPA-free spout that is re-sealable. My little man enjoys them so much that we never have to make use of this lid though!

I love the size too. I always carry one in my mommy bag as a back up and believe me, it has saved me in a queue more than once! I think my little guy enjoys the independence of feeding himself and only passes it to me so that I can help him squeeze out every last drop!

They offer an incredible range of products . Firm favourites are the Apple & Guava, Banana, Prune & Apple, and Beetroot, Apple & Pear.




 
They are available at most supermarkets like Pick n Pay and Spar, as well as Clicks and Baby City.

Whats' your little ones favourite flavour?



 
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Monday Mommy. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig