Friday 8 April 2016

Baby Don't Cry


Most babies don’t need a special baby shampoo. Generally, you can get away with using a shampoo and body wash combination product. Once they become toddlers, though, it can be a whole different story, especially if they’ve got a lot of hair.

I found the baby shampoo I had been using for my little guy was leaving his hair looking greasy. I was hesitant to use a shampoo that I would use as he is still little and if it got into his eyes...well...there would be tears!

The Paul Mitchell Baby Don't Cry Shampoo is specially formulated for children of all ages. Its special formula is designed with a baby's skin and scalp in mind.  (As an added bonus it's also extremely effective for adults with baby-fine hair.) It has a gentle, fresh fragrance that I love. It's wonderful for everyday use and also makes a fun bubble bath!

It's not tested on animals, is paraben free, gluten free and vegan. Sound like a win? I bought mine online from Retail Box but it is also available from select salons, and retails for R250 for 300ml bottle.



SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Monday Mommy. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig