Tuesday 1 March 2016

Autumn at Ackermans



Sorting through my son's wardrobe made me realise just how many of his clothes are "expiring" soon! This little guy is growing so beautifully and I guess a part of me was in denial that he is now more of a little boy than a baby. All those clothes that seemed "so big" are being worn now and we are ready to get into the 12 -18 month category.

On the plus side, it gave us an excuse to do a little shopping...and we always have fun! We were quite lucky at the Woolworths sale with some PJ's, shoes and tees, and also at Ackermans. Their Autumn and Winter outfits for boys are really great and come at a decent price tag without scrimping on the quality. The items above ranged from R49.99 to R129.99. My little guy even picked the jersey himself (ie: he grabbed it over the side of the trolley and wasn't letting go!)

It feels a bit crazy buying warm wear on a 37º day, but around here the weather can be unpredictable and the cold weather may be just around the corner. At least my little man will be snug and stylish when the cold does arrive.
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Monday Mommy. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig