Tuesday 13 January 2015

Beauty Tuesday : Mama Mio


As soon as I found out I was pregnant I researched products to help with stretch marks. Mama Mio is a must have for any mama-to-be! It is a UK brand that is specifically aimed at pregnant woman and  all the products are safe to use throughout your pregnancy.

I started with their Tummy Rub Oil. It is a non-greasy oil that is easy to apply and really helps with skin elasticity and the itching that happens as you expand. It is an omega-packed blend of organic oils and is the best in bump care.

Later I added the Mega Mama Super-rich Omega Body Lotion and the Lucky Legs Cooling Energising Leg Gel to my skincare routine. The lotion is great to pamper dry skin and smells gorgeous! The leg gel is a third trimester mamas best friend! It has a refreshing spearmint scent and helps to de-puff those swollen ankles and feet.

Treat yourself or a friend and find a local stockist today...it is worth every cent!

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Monday Mommy. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig