Thursday 22 January 2015

Fitness Thursday : Third Trimester



With only a few months left, your expanding belly may make it harder to move. That coupled with the familiar fatigue experienced in the first trimester, and even more frequent trips to the loo (as your baby presses down on your bladder) definitely puts a damper on your workout routine... but it doesn't mean you have to give up exercising. Do what you can and do what feels good. Take long walks, hit a yoga class, and go for a light swim to keep your muscles and mind strong.

I am into the final stretch with only a couple of weeks to go and whilst I have had to adapt my yoga practice I still feel challenged and energised after my workout routine. Be mindful of your body and pace yourself. Stay hydrated by drinking lots of water after your class. Relax and breathe...
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Monday Mommy. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig