Tuesday 3 November 2015

My Busy Little Boy

So my little 8 month old is a really busy little guy. His motto is currently "why lie when you can sit, why sit when you can stand!" He is pulling himself up to standing on anything solid and crawling around quite contentedly.

Whilst I am thrilled at these milestones, it does make for a challenging day as I cant take my eyes off him for a minute. That is why we have ordered a playpen for him. In fact we have ordered two which can be joined, giving him a wonderfully big and, most importantly, safe play area. I can't wait for it to arrive! It means just that little bit of freedom to be able to leave him long enough to make a cup of tea...ahhh!

The play pen is natural wood and the flooring I am laying down are the interlocking foam squares. I want to put a cushion or beanbag in the playpen for him too so that if he wants a little rest or just to chill quietly he can do that. In this search I have come across these great options I thought I would share. Now how to decide...






These floor cushions are from Zana in Cape Town. 
They are screeenprinted and washable and great for kids or pets. 


Baa Baa Blacksheep has a selection of beanbags that can be customised.


This crocheted floor cushion is from Mono Online Shop and is made by Pomme Pomme. These colours would be perfect for a little girls room.

Little Love Kids have these fun round floor cushions in lovely fabrics.


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Monday Mommy. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig